Last updated: Aug 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Terms with an initial capital letter carry specific meanings as per the conditions below. The subsequent definitions hold the same significance whether in singular or plural form.
Account signifies a unique account generated for your use to access our Service or specific sections thereof.
Company (referred to as "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) pertains to Rau5 PTY LTD t/a Panel Plan Co. For GDPR purposes, the Company functions as the Data Controller.
Cookies are minor files stored on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history and serving various purposes.
Country pertains to: South Australia, Australia
Data Controller, in the context of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), pertains to the Company as the legal entity or entities determining the purposes and methods for processing Personal Data.
Device signifies any equipment that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
Facebook Fan Page signifies a public profile named "Solar Incentives" specifically established by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible via https://www.facebook.com/panelplanco
Personal Data encompasses information linked to an identified or identifiable individual.
For GDPR purposes, Personal Data signifies any data related to you, such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or other factors specific to your physical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
Service signifies the Website.
Service Provider alludes to any natural or legal entity processing data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party entities or individuals employed by the Company to aid in facilitating the Service, providing the Service on behalf of the Company, performing services related to the Service, or assisting the Company in analysing Service usage. Service Providers are considered Data Processors under GDPR.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to websites or social network platforms enabling users to log in or establish accounts for Service usage.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by Service use or the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., page visit duration).
Website refers to Panel Plan Co., accessible via https://www.panelplan.co
You signifies the individual or entity accessing or utilising the Service.
Under GDPR, you may be addressed as the Data Subject or User as the individual utilising the Service.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
During Service usage, we may request you to provide specific personally identifiable information used for contacting or identifying you. Such data may encompass, but is not limited to:
- Email address- First name and last name- Phone number- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is automatically collected while utilising the Service.
Usage Data may include:
- Your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address- Browser type and version- Pages visited on our Service- Date and time of visits- Duration of time spent on pages- Unique device identifiers- Other diagnostic data
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilise Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor Service activity and store specific information. Our technologies encompass beacons, tags, and scripts, aiding in information collection, analysis, and Service enhancement.
These technologies include:
- Flash Cookies: Our Service’s features may use local stored objects (Flash Cookies) to gather and retain data about preferences or activity. Flash Cookies aren't managed under regular browser settings.
- Web Beacons: Our Service sections and emails may include electronic files like web beacons, helping count users visiting pages, recording page popularity, and verifying system integrity.
Cookies may be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies persist after you go offline, while Session Cookies vanish after you close your browser.
We employ both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: These enable essential services and user authentication.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies: Identify user acceptance of Cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: Recall choices you make on the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies: Track Website traffic and user activity.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: Tailor advertising to user interests.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may utilise Personal Data for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining and enhancing the Service, including usage monitoring.- Managing your Account and facilitating Service access.- Fulfilling contractual obligations, such as product purchase agreements.- Communication via email, phone calls, SMS, or electronic notifications.- Distributing news, special offers, and information about goods, services, and events.- Managing requests, including inquiries and assistance.- Providing targeted advertising and measuring its effectiveness.- Evaluating and improving Service, products, and user experience.
We may share your personal information in specific instances:
- With Service Providers: Sharing with third-party entities assisting in Service analysis, advertising, and maintenance.
- For business transfers: Sharing during mergers, asset sales, or other corporate changes.
- With business partners: Sharing to offer specific products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: Shared information in public areas or during interaction with other users.
- With Your consent: Sharing based on your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data may be retained for internal analysis purposes for shorter durations, unless it contributes to security or functionality improvement or is mandated by law.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and other locations of involved parties. This may involve cross-border data transfer to jurisdictions with varying data protection laws.
Google Places API, Google Maps API, Geo-targeting, and Geolocation
We utilise Google Places API and Google Maps API for location-based services, geo-targeting, and geolocation. These technologies may collect location data to provide personalised experiences and services based on your geographical location. You can control location access through your device settings.
In case of mergers, acquisitions, or asset sales, Personal Data may be transferred, with prior notice and adherence to applicable Privacy Policies.
Under certain circumstances, we may disclose Personal Data upon legal requests
from public authorities.
Other Legal Requirements
Personal Data may be disclosed in good faith to:
- Comply with legal obligations.- Safeguard Company rights or property.- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing.- Protect user safety and public interests.
Despite our security measures, absolute data security cannot be guaranteed.
Detailed Information on Personal Data Processing
Third-party Service Providers may access Personal Data as per their Privacy Policies.
Google Analytics tracks and reports website traffic, utilising collected data for analysis. Google may utilise data for personalising its ad network.
Opt-out through the Google Analytics browser add-on. For more, visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may utilise Service Providers for advertisements and support.
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie: Google's ad service, employing the DoubleClick Cookie for targeted ads.
Third-party vendors help us display ads based on user activities.
Opt-out through platforms like the NAI, EDAA, or DAA.
Third-party vendors include Google Ads (AdWords) and Facebook Ads.
Your GDPR rights encompass:
- Access to, correction, and deletion of your Personal Data.- Objection to data processing based on legitimate interest or for marketing.- Consent withdrawal.- Data transfer.- Complaint to a Data Protection Authority.
Contact us for exercising GDPR rights or inquiries.
Facebook Fan Page
The Company and Facebook are joint controllers of data collected via the Facebook Fan Page.
Facebook Insights gathers statistical data from user visits.
For more on Facebook's practices, visit: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
The Service doesn't address individuals under 13. We don't knowingly collect data from such individuals.
Links to Other Websites
We're not responsible for third-party sites linked on our Service.
For queries, reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.